In times like these, special attention should be paid to maintaining quality standards to ensure supply chain excellence despite crises, technical failures or network interruptions. Similarly, retailers and manufacturers must provide evidence and data to demonstrate supply chain compliance, especially in the cold chain industry. Where and how do stakeholders get the data they need to demonstrate best practice to customers and regulators?
Advantages of supply chain tracking: active GSM Tracking
It can be challenging for manufacturers and retailers to keep track of their goods from start to finish while ensuring that their suppliers comply with the contract terms and regulations. While many of the suppliers use RFID gates or GPS tracking to trace shipments, there is a better and cheaper solution available; more importantly, it’s able to locate the goods in places where GPS signal does not work: Global tracking with Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM). Supply chain tracking based on GSM is the right solution for you if you can identify with the following:
You’re looking for a solution to track your supply chain…
- with minimal effort and with global coverage.
- with long autonomy of up to 1 year rather that 3 – 4 days by GPS tracking.
- with in-transit visibility beyond information provided by RFID.
You already have a solution for supply chain visibility…
- but your current solution doesn’t track between all points along the supply chain (e.g. RFID-Gates) or the tracking data is not consistent because of disturbances caused by metallic environments like containers or inside a building.
- but you’re not able to react fast enough to problems or changes that happened during the delivery both nationally or globally due to the lack of information and updates.
With the TestKit, you get to try out how Kizy Tracking provides you with real-time data from start to end and if it’s the most compatible solution for your business. The Kizy Tracker is compact, lightweight and does not require much implementation effort beyond getting the trackers.
Improve the customer experience with end-to-end supply chain visibility in real-time
March 3 | 17:00 – 17:30