It’s what we achieve together that makes the difference.
We design products and services that create better connected industries – one tracker at a time.
Our teams work quickly and collaboratively to build smarter solutions on a global scale.
We have a passion for innovation and our users. We love to keep things simple, setting high goals and working all together to reach them. From engineers to developers and marketers, we empower the people who work at Kizy to make an impact.
Check our current open positions.
If no posting currently corresponds to your ambitions, just send your spontaneous application to jobs[at]kizytracking.com .
Embedded Linux Engineer (F/M) 80-100%
Working closely with the engineering and product management teams, you will be in charge of developing and maintaining the embedded firmware of our tracking solutions. Your work will have a direct impact on the success of our company. We value creativity, openness and the ability to take on responsibilities.
You will evolve in a flexible start-up environment with passionate professionals from the electronics, logistics and telecommunication industry. Kizy Tracking’s people come from various cultural backgrounds in Europe and Asia. We guarantee you a steep learning curve, a high diversity of tasks and a fast experience gathering you will not find everywhere in the corporate world
- Provide a reliable embedded Linux OS for all our tracking hardware products
- Manage and expand features of tracker devices
- Optimize power efficiency through software control
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronics/Microelectronics, similar technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Linux kernel configuration, tuning, debugging and in creation and management of software distribution mechanisms
- Fluency in shell scripting and in C
- Practical experience with digital electronic boards and fault searching
- Good understanding of communication protocols, version control systems (git) and deep understanding of GSM/UMTS/Wi-Fi
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English. French & German an asset.
It’s what we achieve together that makes the difference. Work hard, have an impact, and show the world what you are capable of. Join us and let’s help the global logistics industry to embrace the IoT revolution.
For more information, please contact Marion Parietti, +41 77 425 90 71