Come and meet Kizy!
Webinar – Brace Yourselves: Christmas is Coming
4.11.2020 – 11:00 – 11:30
From Black Friday until Christmas, delivery volumes in e-commerce are twice as high as normal. As for postal and logistics operators, this means peak-season: it is their task to deliver the “Christmas magic” to everybody’s front door. Behind that magic, there is complex logistics.
For this incredible boost in demand, any business that needs to ship all kinds of goods knows that planning is integral to ensure a smooth running of operations. That is why companies need to have a strong level of control throughout their supply chain.
So how do you keep your supply chain working even though all systems are challenged to their limits during Christmas?
In our webinar, we will talk about how to keep Santa’s Christmas journey efficient. We will be looking at issues such as:
- how to ensure frictionless domestic and cross-border deliveries by monitoring your logistic processes
- how to track your shipments efficiently and stay connected with third-party logistics providers
- how to identify bottlenecks and delivery delays and respond to them in real-time
- how to deal with challenges like these in times of a pandemic
- and with all that in mind, we will look at how to maintain your number one logistics object: keeping your customers happy.
Christmas is a wild ride for logistics providers, with tight deadlines and increased volumes. In our webinar, let’s find solutions that will help you during this particularly stressful season – and any other season.
- Live webinar
- Duration: 30 min
- Costs: free of charge
Save the date!
Please register to join our free webinar on Nov 4th at 11 am (CEST). You will receive the recording and the presentation slides after the event.